Home away from home
Membership at the Concordia-Argonaut Club means joining a distinguished history of Bay Area leaders.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to fine dining in the Concordia Club ballroom
- Reciprocal membership with other distinguished private clubs across the globe
- Access to the Concordia’s athletic facilities including swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms and sauna, full-court indoor basketball court, cardio and strength training and racquetball court
- Access to classes including adult and children’s swim classes, Pilates classes and fitness classes
- Access to in-house massage services
- Use of card and gaming rooms
We offer a variety of monthly club events tailored to the members' interests. Enjoy our Annual Crab Feast, Super Bowl Sunday, Concordian-produced shows, Bingo, Halloween, Wine Tasting, Wine Maker Dinners, Monthly Lectures, and much more. It's a great way of meeting members and increasing your business network.
A great way to read the papers, business, and fashion magazines. You can also check your e-mails, stock quotes, or plan a vacation trip. In addition to the library, we offer complimentary WiFi throughout our first and second floors.
FINE DINING - Lunch, Dinner, Cocktails
Come and entertain family, friends, or business clients in our main dining room, or have a cocktail in our second floor bar. Our lunch menus change on a weekly basis balancing gourmet and classic food. Our Wednesday and Sunday Dinner Buffet is famous all over the Bay Area.
Whether you are planning a small business meeting for 5 people or a wedding for 200 people, we can accommodate your party with first-class service. Let our experienced team plan a memorable event based exclusively on your needs.
Our gym is fully equipped to help attain your goals. You can also have fun on Wednesdays evenings and Saturday mornings playing basketball. Our swimming pool is one of the best in town. It's heated, and you will never have to share a lane.